The goal of the school is for the education of preparatory cadets for the Army, Naval, Air Force Academies, and the Political Warfare College of the National Defense University. So the students graduate from the school will eventually complete the senior secondary education (or including the junior one) and the military preparatory education.
The school has the following divisions, centers, and sections; each of them are responsible for their respective affairs and fulfill them in even detailed units.
1. The Academic Affairs Division: to handle affairs that pertain to admissions, registration, class affairs, teaching materials, student status, other teaching affairs, etc.
2. Student Affairs Division: to handle psychological counseling of students, life counseling, extra-curricular activities guidance, patriotic education, security protection, news processing, civil Affairs, etc.
3. General Affairs Division: to handle documents, personnel, logistics, engineering construction, procurement and tendering, and other general affairs.
4. Information and Library Center: to handle the collection of teaching research materials, to provide information services, etc.
5. Comptroller Office: to handle yearly accounting, accounting and statistical matters.
6. Medical Clinic: to handle preventive health care, military medical administration, the medical treatment of out-patient (emergency) service and the preparation of healthcare materials.
For teaching and research requirements, the school would report to the Ministry of National Defense
for the approval, adjustment, or setting up some units demanded.